- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dried Milk Powder (Replace with cornstarch if you would prefer vegan fizzies)
- 4 Tablespoons Oil (I used coconut BUT I prefer to use almond oil or mango butter.)
- 2 tbsp. Dried Rose Petals
- Several drops Rose oil
- If using coconut oil/shea butter/or any other oil or butter that is solid at room temperature, melt the butter until it is a liquid on low heat.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form your fizzies using any type of mold. (I used a mold but you could use ice trays, clear plastic ornaments, etc.)
- Allow fizzies to dry. I leave them out for a few hours. I place them on waxed paper on a cookie tray. When dry, I store in an airtight glass container.
*Note: This may be obvious but please keep your DIY project mixing bowls, pots, measuring cups, etc. separate from your cooking items. I made the mistake of leaving my DIY melting/mixing pot in the sink soaking one day after making sandalwood body butter. One of my children washed it and cooked rice in it. Sandalwood rice may SOUND cool but I assure you it was inedible! 😉