- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 3 Teaspoons Melted Shea Butter
- 1 tsp. Rose Oil
- 1/2 cup Dried Rose Petals *These are pretty but optional. If you do use them, make sure you have a mesh bath strainer so you do not clog your drain!
- 1 tsp. Rose Clay-kaolin *Optional. I did not use them in the batch pictured. Adding the clay will add a rose color to your fizzies and it is great for your skin!
- Melt the shea butter until it is a liquid on low heat.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form your fizzies using any type of mold. (I used a mold but you could use ice trays, clear plastic ornaments, etc.) You can also just free form it and create balls.
- Allow fizzies to dry. I leave them out for a few hours-overnight. I place them on waxed paper on a cookie tray. When dry, I store in an airtight glass container.
*Note: This may be obvious but please keep your DIY project mixing bowls, pots, measuring cups, etc. separate from your cooking items. I made the mistake of leaving my DIY melting/mixing pot in the sink soaking one day after making sandalwood body butter. One of my children washed it and cooked rice in it. Sandalwood rice may SOUND cool but I assure you it was inedible! 😉